- Take noise-free EKG with cable and reusable electro pads
- Take EKG cable free on your palm
- Wireless personal EKG monitor
- Lead I, Lead II or Chest Lead
- 30s / 60s / 5m recording duration
- Reports in free App & PC Software
- Card size, built-in memory, touch screen with graphic guidance
*Note: You should let your doctor interprets EKG if you have a pacemaker.
Diversify Measurement to Meet Personal Needs
Original EKG signal from Lead I is very small for someone, for such case you can get bigger signal from Lead II or Chest Lead.
30 seconds/60seconds/5minutes recording duration you can choose.
Measurement with built-in electrodes is more convenient; with external cable can sample noise-free EKG signal.
Why external cable is highly valuable?
It’s hard to get high-quality EKG if hands tremble easily or skin is too dry. With external cable and electro pads, you can get noise-free EKG in any case.
Reliable and Professional Analysis
- Heart Pause
- Atrial Fibricular (AF)
- Tachycardia & Bradycardia
- Premature Ventricular Contraction (PVC)
*Note: All of these are shown as 'Irregular heart beat'.
Manage your EKG data on Your Smartphone
- Unlimited storage in your phone App.
- View and share report anytime, anywhere.
- Help you to view the corresponding user's data clearly and intuitively.
Reports on Bigger Screen and Share with Doctor
- Unlimited storage in your PC software.
- Presenting free professional reports to you.
- PC software allows you to download/review/print reports, save as PDF/JPG, share with doctor directly.
- Compatibility of the computer system: Windows 7/8/10.
Single User or Dual User
Available single or dual user mode, more humanized design, much useful.
Dual-user mode makes it easy to store and review history data of two users respectively.
64g / 2.25oz
HEART RATE RANGE:
30 to 250 bpm
3.5'' x 2.2'' x 0.5''
BATTERY RUN TIME:
30s, 60s, 5 minutes
2.4'' touch screen, color, backlit
Rechargeable lithium-polymer battery
30s x 100 pieces
Bluetooth 4.0 BLE
COMPATIBLE COMPUTER SYSTEM:
Windows 7 / 8 / 10, not compatible with Mac
Single or Dual