FDA approved;Oscillometric method
Monitors systolic pressure, diastolic pressure & pulserate
Lightweight design; Compact carry bag
Stores up to 199 readings on one device
Easy to Use
One-button operation; Fully automatic measurement in around 30 seconds
Easy to Read
Large LCD screen; Extra-large readings; Indicator shows your health statue
Irregular Heartbeat Indicator
If the irregular heartbeat is detected, a symbol will display
Soft Wide-range Cuff
The adjustable cuff is suitable for upper-arm circumference 22-42cm
- Systolic Pressure + Diastolic Pressure + Pulse
- Non-invasive oscillometric measurement, no need of stethoscope.
- Intelligent inflation reduces the uncomfortable feeling by incorrect inflation, shortens the measurement time, prolongs the cuff’s usage lifetime.
- Irregular heartbeat remind detects potential risk.
- *Systolic blood pressure: the pressure in arteries when the heartbeats.
*Diastolic blood pressure: the pressure in arteries when the heart rests between beats.
Manage Your Blood Pressure, Set the Stage for Healthy Life
High blood pressure (hypertension) is very common, that usually has no warning signs, increases the risk of heart disease, stroke, and even death. Measuring your blood pressure is the only way to know whether you have high blood pressure.
With Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor, manage your blood pressure by yourself in the comfort of your home.
Smaller in Size, Better in Performance
Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor has a more compact design compared to ordinary blood pressure monitors so that it’s easy to carry around. However, despite of its smaller size, the gadget can show you incredibly accurate readings.
Wherever You Are
Helps with Your Wellness Goals
Store cuff & blood pressure monitor in the convenient carry bag (included). Measure blood pressure anytime, anywhere.
TIPs Before Measurement
- Please keep quiet for 5-10 minutes, and avoid eating, drinking alcohol, smoking, exercising and bathing before taking measurement.
- Always measure on the same arm (normally left).
- Take measurement regularly at the same time of every day, as blood pressure changes even during the day.
- Make sure you are in a comfortable, relax position and do not active any of the muscles in the measurement arm during measurement. Use a cushion for support if necessary.
- With repeated measurements, blood accumulates in the arm which can lead to a alse reading. Consecutive blood pressure measurement should be repeated after 1 minute pause or after arm has been held up in order to allow the accumulated blood to flow away.
WEIGHT: 8.29 oz / 235g (main unit)
DEVICE DIMENSIONS: 4.72'' x 3.15'' x 1.69'' (main unit)
DISPLAY: LCD digital display
MEASURING PRINCIPLE: Oscillometric method
MEASURING LOCATION: Upper arm
MEASUREMENT RANGE :
Pressure: 30-280mmHg (4-37.3kPa)
Pulse: 40-199 pulses/min
POWER SOURCE: 4pcs AAA alkaline battery DC.6V; or AC Adapter
MEMORY: 199 sets
BATTERY LIFE: 300 times for typical use